Online & Distance Education Scholarship
UNI Online & Distance Education offers scholarships to degree-seeking graduate students in select programs. Qualified applicants will be awarded a $1,000 scholarship for an academic year. $500 of the scholarship will be applied to the Fall term and $500 to the Spring term. Scholarships may be renewed for a second year.
To qualify for the scholarship, students must:
- be a degree-seeking graduate student
- be fully admitted (without provisions) to one of the following programs:
- Master of Public Policy (Fall 2023)
- Philanthropy and Nonprofit Development MA (Fall 2023)
- have an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher
- be enrolled in a minimum of 5 units each term the scholarship is awarded*
Additional factors may be considered for those not meeting the qualifications above. Scholarships will be awarded based on qualifications and the availability of funds.
*If a student withdraws from courses and falls below the minimum credit hour requirements, they may be required to repay all or part of their scholarship.