Managing Business & Organizations (BAS)
Specifically designed to help you build upon the skills and knowledge acquired through your Associate of Applied Sciences (AAS) degree, the Managing Business & Organizations degree allows you to develop the professional competencies needed to effectively serve in managerial and supervisory roles within business and non-profit organizations.
- Next cohort begins: August 2022
- Apply by August 19, 2022 for full consideration
Entirely Online | 60 Credits | 3.5 Years
- Seamless pathway to a bachelor's degree within a flexible learning environment
- Personalized advising services that support educational interests and career goals
- An interdisciplinary approach designed to enhance skills employers value and reward
- Committed faculty with extensive experience working as business professionals and content experts in the field
Our graduates are prepared to:
- Learn business knowledge and professional skills necessary to succeed in the management of a business or nonprofit organization.
- Better understand the economic, legal and social environment in which businesses and organizations operate.
- Develop critical thinking, quantitative analysis, and written and oral communication skills necessary for making sound decisions and achieving results
Individualized Support Services
Throughout every step of your program, you'll have a dedicated team of support staff ready to assist you. You'll also have access to UNI services such as:
- Personalized academic advising
- Support from Financial Aid, Career Services and Rod Library staff
- Academic support and tutoring opportunities from the Learning Center
- Access to student accessibility services and staff
- Technical support assistance
Complete our online information request form. We'll send program updates, important information and application deadlines directly to your inbox!
When applying, you'll need to submit:
- Official transcripts sent directly to the Office of Admissions
- Written documentation of a minimum of two years of relevant work experience
Delivery of this program is contingent on a sufficient number of students being accepted into the program.
Our Staff & Featured Faculty
As a Online & Distance Education student, you’ll have a dedicated Enrollment Contact and Program Coordinator to assist you with registering for classes, navigating the course sequence and billing process, preparing for graduation, and much more. Additionally, your classes will be taught by the same distinguished, full-time faculty who teach on campus.
Individual Studies Coordinator