Applied Health Sciences/Pre-Radiography 2+2 Dual Degree Program
Prepare for your career in Radiography with a dual degree from UNI and Allen College. Offered through UNI's Individual Studies Department, our Allied Health Sciences/Pre-Radiography program allows you to earn a Bachelor of Arts in Individual Studies: Applied Health and an Associate of Science in Radiography (ASR) from Allen College.
- 4 semesters at UNI
- 6 semesters at Allen College (including two summers)
- Approximate total: 63 credit hours
- Seamless advising and communication between UNI and Allen College
- Options to continue living on UNI's campus while attending Allen College
- Build a future professional network as you take course sections reserved for Pre-Nursing/Allied Health students
- Participate in health related student organizations, helping you to develop leadership skills and experience
- Add a minor in other UNI programs such as Spanish, Family Studies, etc.
Students pursuing the Pre-Radiography dual degree will complete the following:
- UNI's Liberal Arts Core (general education requirements)
- Major Requirements:
- Anatomy and Physiology I and II
- Principles of Chemistry
- Introduction to Statistical Methods
- College Writing and Research
- Introduction to Psychology
- Introduction to Sociology
- Human Growth and Development
- Introduction to Public Health
- Human Diseases
- Undergraduate Thesis
If you have any questions about the Pre-Radiography program requirements or next steps, contact Colleen Sullivan, Academic Advisor, at email@example.com or by calling 319-273-3406.