Management: Business Administration (BA)
A pathway to meaningful, important work with a diverse understanding of many facets of business and exposure to core business knowledge, skills, and practices in the field.
- Next available term begins: August 2022
- Applications are currently being accepted!
Entirely Online | 60 Credits | 3 Years
- High-quality, flexible undergraduate degree completion program designed for adult learners like you
- Builds a solid foundation for career advancement and professional growth
- Classes are taught by committed College of Business faculty with extensive experience working as business professionals, and who are content experts in the field
- Same high-quality curriculum as the on-campus program
- Opportunity to earn additional credentials, such as Project Management (CAPM) and Six Sigma certifications
As an Online & Distance Education student, you’ll have a dedicated Enrollment Contact and Program Coordinator to assist you with registering for classes, navigating the course sequence and billing process, preparing for graduation and much more.
Program Contact & Advisor
College of Business, Office of Professional Distinction
What will you learn?
- Our graduates will be able to serve effectively in a wide gamut of management positions such as production supervisor, business manager, employee relations manager, service representative, business analyst, development services manager, human resources manager, school administrator, etc.
- Take classes from a broad range of business courses to shape a program that conforms to your scholastic and long-term career goals; courses include marketing, finance, human resources, operations management, information systems, ethics and international business
- This program provides you with a solid understanding and experience in common core business practices
Individualized Support Services
Throughout every step of your program, you'll have a dedicated team of support staff ready to assist you. You'll also have access to UNI services such as:
- Personalized academic advising
- Support from Financial Aid, Career Services and Rod Library staff
- Academic support and tutoring opportunities from the Learning Center
- Access to student accessibility services and staff
- Technical support assistance
Complete our online information request form. We'll send program updates, important information and application deadlines directly to your inbox!
To be admitted, to the College of Business, students must:
- Have an Associate of Arts degree from a community college
- Submit official transcripts, sent directly to the Office of Admissions
- Meet admission requirements for the UNI College of Business
Delivery of this program is contingent on a sufficient number of students being accepted into the program.