Philanthropy and Nonprofit Development (MA)
Entirely Online | 30 Credits | 2 Years
- Designed for professionals currently employed in philanthropy and nonprofit settings with 3-5 years of experience (preferred, but not required)
- Earn your Certified Nonprofit Professional (CNP) credential, nationally recognized and designed specifically to prepare students for nonprofit leadership
- Further your understanding of ethical policy and legal issues as they relate to philanthropy and nonprofit development
As an Online & Distance Education student, you’ll have a dedicated Enrollment Contact and Program Coordinator to assist you with registering for classes, navigating the course sequence and billing process, preparing for graduation and much more.
Associate Professor, Health, Recreation & Community Services
Our graduates are prepared to:
- Advance their career; certified nonprofit professionals are seven times more likely to rise to a senior leadership position
- Articulate their skills and abilities in the fundraising and nonprofit sectors
- Join a network of professionals – ACNPs
- Become Executive Director; Director of Fund Development
Individualized Support Services
Throughout every step of your program, you'll have a dedicated team of support staff ready to assist you. You'll also have access to UNI services such as:
- Personalized academic advising
- Support from Financial Aid, Career Services and Rod Library staff
- Academic support and tutoring opportunities from the Learning Center
- Access to student accessibility services and staff
- Technical support assistance
To be admitted, students must submit:
- An applicant statement responding to three questions within the application for admission
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts, sent directly to the Office of Admissions
|Undergraduate GPA||Admission Consideration|
|3.0 and above||May be considered for full admission|
|2.75-2.99||May be considered for provisional admission|
|Less than 2.75||May be denied admission|
Complete our online information request form. We'll send program updates, important information, and application deadlines directly to your inbox!
Our team of support staff is available to help you throughout your UNI journey.
If you have any questions, contact us at 319-273-7206 or email@example.com for assistance!
Online & Distance Education offers scholarships to qualified degree-seeking graduate students in select programs.
Delivery of this program is contingent on a sufficient number of students being accepted into the program.