Organizational Communication and Inclusive Leadership
Learn how to successfully integrate diversity, equity, and inclusion into your organization. Through this certificate, you will understand principles of effective leadership in building workplace relationships, managing organizational crises, and appreciating identity.
- Courses begin: August 2022
- Enroll today!
Entirely Online | 12 Credits | 1 Years
- Convenient, online courses designed for working professionals and current graduate students
- Take only one course at a time and complete the certificate in just one year
- Advance your career with high-demand skills and leadership abilities
- Learn to enhance organizational productivity through collaborative practice
- Build a professional network of like-minded leaders as you progress through the courses with the same group of peers
Here to Help
As a UNI Online & Distance Education student, you’ll have a dedicated Enrollment Contact and Program Coordinator to assist you with registering for classes, navigating the course sequence and billing process, preparing for graduation, and much more.
Associate Professor, Communication & Media
Individuals completing the certificate will be prepared to:
- demonstrate mastery in identifying opportunities for organizational leadership infused with the ethics of inclusion
- serve as an inclusive and effective leader with the ability to enhance organizational productivity through collaborative practice
- identify what makes a successful leader, the principles of inclusion, and how to implement those principles in ways that support an organization's mission
Delivered Entirely Online
Courses are offered entirely online. Coursework may also be available on-campus or via hybrid delivery.
Individualized Support Services
Throughout every step of your program, you'll have a dedicated team of support staff ready to assist you. You'll also have access to UNI services such as:
- Personalized academic advising
- Support from Financial Aid, Career Services and Rod Library staff
- Academic support and tutoring opportunities from the UNI Learning Center
- Access to student accessibility services and staff
- Technical support assistance
Complete our online information request form. We'll send program updates, important information, and application deadlines directly to your inbox!
To enroll, students need to complete our online enrollment form prior to August 20, 2022.
Delivery of this program is contingent on a sufficient number of students being accepted into the program.