Entirely Online | 13-15 Credits | 1.5 Years
- Instructional plans in language acquisition courses are tailored to students' needs and any prior exposure to Chinese (not intended for native Chinese speakers)
- Certificate can be completed by non-degree seeking students as well as UNI degree-seeking students
Here to Help
As a UNI Online & Distance Education student, you’ll have a dedicated Enrollment Contact and Program Coordinator to assist you with registering for classes, navigating the course sequence and billing process, preparing for graduation, and much more.
Congcong (Penny) Wang
Instructor, Languages & Literatures
A Flexible Online Pathway to Earn Your Certificate
- designed for both degree and non-degree seeking students
- online coursework provides flexibility for busy professionals
- tailored to students' needs and does not require any prior exposure to the Chinese language
Delivered Entirely Online
Courses are offered entirely online. Coursework may also be available on-campus or via hybrid delivery.
A suggested sequence for part-time students is indicated in the course sequence below.
Individualized Support Services
Throughout every step of your program, you'll have a dedicated team of support staff ready to assist you. You'll also have access to UNI services such as:
- Personalized academic advising
- Support from Financial Aid, Career Services and Rod Library staff
- Academic support and tutoring opportunities from the UNI Learning Center
- Access to student accessibility services and staff
- Technical support assistance
Complete our online information request form. We'll send program updates, important information, and application deadlines directly to your inbox!
To enroll, students need to complete our online enrollment form.
Questions about course enrollment can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 319-273-2121.
Delivery of this program is contingent on a sufficient number of students being accepted into the program.