Where will YOU go?
Have you ever thought of attending another university far, far away ... but still within the United States, its territories and Canada? With the National Student Exchange Program (NSE), you can do just that! NSE enables students to attend one of 165+ colleges and universities for one or two semesters while paying UNI tuition. This is a chance of a lifetime you won't want to miss.
- Grow both educationally and personally
- Become better acquainted with a new region, its people and customs
- Expand your academic resume through educational opportunities not available at UNI
- Expose yourself to distinctive ethnic or cultural activities that will help broaden your horizons
Please contact the NSE Coordinator at UNI if you are interested in learning more about a Resident Assistant (RA) Exchange.
Missed the Virtual NSE Fair? Click here to watch the recorded sessions and webinars!
To qualify for participation in NSE, an applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Maintain a UNI and a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or better at the time of application and exchange
- Have completed at least 30 UNI hours at the time of exchange
- Post-baccalaureate students are not eligible for exchange
- Retain full-time status as a UNI student at both the time of application and in the semester prior to exchange
- Be considered in good standing as defined by UNI
- Attend an informational meeting
Where are UNI students going?
Top 5 destinations:
- University of South Carolina - Columbia
- New Mexico State University
- University of Montana
- California State University - San Bernardino
- University of Idaho
More about NSE
|For incoming students||Visit the national NSE website|