Viewing your u-bill
- Visit my.uni.edu and login with your CatID username and passphrase.
- On the My Page tab, click Go to my Student Center in the Student Center pagelet.
- Within the Finances section, click on the Account Inquiry link.
- Click the activity tab to view the details of your u-bill.
U-bill payment options
1. Within the Finances section, click the Make a Payment button.
All students have the option to pay by credit card through their Student Center in myUNIverse. The steps to pay by credit card can be found here: https://obo.uni.edu/student-accounts/paying
Credit card payments made through your Student Center are subject to a service fee of 2.75%.
Checks can be mailed to:
University of Northern Iowa
Please include your student number in the memo section of the check
Payment plans are also available through the Office of Business Operations. Visit obo.uni.edu for more information.
In order to be eligible for financial aid for distance education coursework, students must:
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.gov
- Be enrolled at least half-time (6 hours for undergraduates)
- Be admitted to UNI and enrolled in a degree-seeking program
- Be in compliance with financial aid satisfactory academic progress standards
Federal aid will automatically be applied to tuition and technology fees contracted through the university. To have federal aid also pay for miscellaneous charges, such as late fees, parking, or on-campus lodging, the student must give their consent. This is done by completing the FedState permission.
2+2 Elementary Education Students
Additional financial aid information for 2+2 students can be found at https://finaid.uni.edu/distance-off-campus
Additional financial aid information for graduate students can be found at https://finaid.uni.edu/financing-graduate-school