All students are provided an official UNI email address used for many official UNI communications, including university bill notifications. If you would prefer to forward your UNI email to another email address you check more regularly, we’ve included those instructions below.
Accessing UNI email
- Visit email.uni.edu and enter your CatID username and passphrase.
- Click the LOGIN button.
- First-time users need to read the Terms of Service and click the Continue button.
- Read the "Welcome to your new account" document, complete the recaptcha and click I accept. Continue to my account.
Forwarding your UNI email
- While logged into your UNI email, click the gear icon at the top right and choose Settings.
- Click the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
Click Add a forwarding address to enter the address to which you would like messages forwarded. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Save Changes button.
- Login to the email account you entered in Step 3 to find an email confirming your request.
Click the confirmation link within the message. A Confirmation Success! email will be sent, and your UNI email will now be forwarded.
Google Drive access
Google Drive is the officially supported cloud file storage and collaboration platform for the university. Using Google Drive you can easily create documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and many other kinds of content through your web browser that are easily accessible to yourself and those you choose to collaborate with by granting access.